Monday, February 3, 2014

THE NICEST THING SOMEONE HAS EVER DONE FOR ME

On January 9, 2014 I lost my best friend, Sexie.  Today I get a surprise that was probably the nicest thing someone has ever done for me.

I rarely receive mail at work, but today I decided to check out the mail room just in case.  There was a small red box from Shutterfly in the KILT-FM Jock mail slot.  When I saw my name on it I thought "Oh this has to be some pretty big junk mail." When I opened it I got the surprise of my life.  There was a book with a ton of pictures of Sexie over the years. 

I instantly started crying.  How nice was that?  Someone took the time to get all those pictures together, design the book and send it to me.  It's really one of, if not the nicest thing that anyone has ever done for me.  The only problem is, I have NO IDEA who made the book.  There was no note or anything about who sent it or made it for me.

This seriously was the last thing I'd ever expect anyone to do for me.  It's little things like this that make me happy and let me know that there are still some very nice people out there.  People that care about people. And people that care about our furry friends.

Thank you so much.  I will treasure this book forever. 


E


Best Friends Sexie and Erin

No comments: