Tuesday, June 16, 2009

MY LIFE IN LIMBO

So right now I have no idea what's going on. My lease is up on my apartment and i need to be out by the end of the month. I'm suppossed to move in with my friend to save money but now I'm up for this job in Texas and who knows what will happen there.

It's a good problem to have but it's very stressful.

So Saturday I go back down to Texas for round 2 of iterviews. I'll e gone till Tuesday night. then, on Wednesday afternoon I leave for Portland to be in my friends wedding, and I don't get back till late Sunday afternoon. So when am I supposed to move my stuff?

I figured this week would have to do. I thought at first I should just move all my stuff into storage...then I thought wait, "So I'm going to pay someone to move my stuff into storage and then someone to move it out of storage." So, the best idea i came up with is move all my items into a POD. Pay some guys to pack it...PODS will store it and then i can figure out where I'm going to live...and if I need to they can move the POD to Texas.

So what about my girlfriend? She's going to move her stuff into her boyfriends place till she knows if I'm staying or going. AHHH! I feel so bad! I feel like I'm inconvinening everyone. My girlfriend, my friend that's renting his condo to us, my neighbor who's letting me use his driveway for my POD...(it's a long story).

All in all, I know this is a nice problem to have. I could have a really great job pretty soon. I just hate not knowing where it will be that I lay my head down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hear anything based on the second interview? I am rooting for you!!!